Pages

December 26, 2008

Something hit me....


This is a very inspiring and fruitful site. Thanks to the dedication of others. Something happened to me on December 23rd 2008 at Calvary Christian Center. The 21st, which was that Sunday, the pastor was speaking on "fear" and how we make excuses to hide the fear of success. That in the act of fear itself it showed a failure of belief and faith.


  • no one ever excuses his way to success

  • excuse are the nails to build a house of failure

  • excuses are the crutches of the uncommitted

The 23rd we were speaking on peace....


Peace = Resolution


John 14:27:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid


John 16:33:33I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world."


Philippians 4:6-7:6 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.


Something touched me that day. The Pastor even noticed, which lead him to these passages and much more. I seen the fear of success and living a sane and sober life. I seen the excuses I made to not follow my dreams and success. I ignored the peace that was given to me years ago upon that cross.


I realize I have a duty and fulfillment to do my part as a Humane Being in this world and the next.


For today I will remain Sane & Sober.......


Your Brother in the Struggle.....


Robert S. Lopez


"Tata"



<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>
~The Cosmic-Visions Blog~

  • http://cosmic-visions.blogspot.com/

  • <>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please keep Comments + ~Hate control freaks!